Divine Touch Therapy
Barbara offers her Divine Touch Therapy to individuals and couples.
Women who have suffered from sexual harassment and sexual abuse, Barbara can help you in your healing. Barbara once suffered sexual abuse from her father, and emotional, mental and spiritual control from her ex-husband. We may not have same experiences but we most assuredly have gone through similar feelings and emotions. The shame, anger, fear and resentment stemming from it. One of the reasons Barbara wrote her book, Angel Works, is to help men and women in their healing so that they can also thrive and prosper in all parts of their life.
Information about Divine Touch Therapy
Barbara works with the body using long, flowing, caring strokes. The feelings and sensations you may receive during the course of her work are individualized. Many express a sense of peace, love, joy, healing, and serenity. For testimonies go here. Reading them will help you have a better understanding of what you may experience.
Some of what Barbara’s clients say include the following:
- “You have a unique ability to merge spiritual healing and clinical therapy in one. You offer the best of both worlds without looking/sounding weird like many of the so called ‘Spiritual Healers’ out there.
- “You put pieces of me back together again.
- You released fear from my mind I can now think clearer.
- “I never believed in ‘internal orgasms’. I thought it was hogwash. Then when I met you and signed up for a Divine Touch massage, it just happened out of the blue. I asked you, “What was THAT?!!” You explained to me it was an internal orgasm. Very very different and freaking powerful.
- “You always seem to know what I need without me telling you”.
Divine Touch can be purchased in 1hr, 90 minutes, 2, 2.5 and 3 hr time slots for individuals and couples. Booking time requires deposit.
Barbara’s Divine Touch Therapy is sought for several reasons: from gaining a more sense of self, becoming more in touch with one’s body, release of traumas, and connection with source. The way Barbara does this is individualized to each client. She may utilize various methods such as drumming, burning of incense, white sage, tibetan bowls, and a variety of energy healing modalities such as quantum touch, polarity, thai bodywork, pranic healing, and Angel therapy, just to name a few. She requests the assistance of Angels, Ascended Masters, Higher Guides.
The seven major Chakras which lie from the root (base of spine) to the Crown (top of your head) Barbara are being scanned, cleansed, purified, and balanced. In your first session she will guide you through a visualization process that takes your focus back and forth from the Root to the your Third Eye. It is also known as Ajna, Mind’s Eye/Spirit Eye (6th Chakra) and is located between your two eyes in the center of your forehead.
Add two essential oils to any massage for an additional $10.