What you can expect from Barbara’s workshops.
- Internal Change to How You Think
- Internal Change to How You Act
- Internal Change of How You Behave
- New and Pure Perception of the Opposite Sex
- Cleansing of the Mind
- All Creating Space for Spiritual Growth
Please Come With an Open Mind and a Willing Heart.
Space is limited. Because of the seriousness of the workshops there is a process Barbara re-quires. To be accepted into one of her workshops/retreats an interview is required. For couples, each person will need to submit form separately as well as provide name of partner.
The following steps are:
- Send her an email below, or on contact page, with which workshop you have interest in, your reason why, as well as dates of interest. Failure to answer reason will result in not being interviewed. So please make sure this is included in the initial email.
- When Barbara receives your email, noting your reason for attending, she will contact you via email to schedule a time for interview. Allow 24 hrs for Barbara to respond.
- Interview will take place over phone (USA only) or Skype (voice only). Allow up to 45-60 minutes. Barbara will call you at time of appointment. This time is strictly used for interview purposes only. It is not to be used as a coaching session. Please refrain from asking her how to better your relationship, sex life, etc. in your interview. Interest in a Coaching session with her click here.
- After your interview allow 5-7 business days to be contacted with either an acceptance or non-acceptance email. Because there is no charge to go through the interview process, interviews are scheduled on Sundays EST.
- If you have been accepted, Barbara will include the next step(s) in your welcome email. Such as finalizing dates to attend your weekend retreat and settling your $200 deposit.
- Once deposit is made, Barbara will send you a questionnaire to fill out and return. This questionnaire will assist her in providing as much information in the workshop to help you. She wants your goals to be reached. For success to happen. The best way for her to help you in that is by getting to know you. The way she gets to know you is first in the interview and then with a questionnaire.
- For couples who are signing up for the Divine Touch Workshop, BOTH will be interviewed separately and together within 1 hr. For instance: 20 minutes one partner, 20 minutes second partner, 20 minutes together.
- If you will be flying in, the nearest airport is Philadelphia (PHL) or Baltimore (BWI). Studio is located in Newark, Delaware. Precise location of studio will be provided in your welcome email. Barbara’s space is a sacred one that she works to maintain. It remains alcohol and tobacco free. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited on her property – inside and outside.
What You Will Need to Bring:
- Pillow – Barbara has extra but you may choose to bring your own
- Sleeping bag – recommended but not necessary, depending on number of students
- Toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, hair care or skin care etc.)
- Inform her of dietary restrictions
- Last but not least a willing heart and open mind
What not to bring:
- Foul language
- Outbursts of anger
- NO Smoking on property
Please be thoughtful and respectful towards others during workshop so that it is a safe place for everyone.
Cost is $1,000 per workshop per person.
Please complete the form below to send us an email.
Mentorship Programs NO 3% CC fee assessed to these programs!!
ONE Month Coaching
One email $25
Ask one brief detailed question regarding any aspect of relationships.
Pay BELOW using Pay Pal button. Once payment is made fill out contact form with your question and Barbara will answer ASAP